To apply to the College of Law, please review the application process .
All students will be required to submit:
- Online application forms
- Application fee (non-refundable)
- Official transcript
- Letters of recommendation (as required by the program you’re applying to)
- Personal statement
- Portfolio (if required by your program)
- Writing sample (if required by your program)
- Official GRE scores (if required by your program)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores (international students only)
- Military transcripts (for currently serving or veteran)
International students, please view the international requirements for more information on what you’ll need to apply.
If you are a veteran or member of the military, please submit military transcripts with your application for evaluation of transfer credits. Transcripts may be obtained as follows:
- Air Force – Community College of the Air Force
- Air Force – Air University
- Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy – Joint Services Transcript
- Specialty Schools – Schools such as the Defense Language Institute and the Air Force Institute of Technology issue their own transcripts. If you attended any specialty schools, please request an official transcript directly from the school in addition to your CCAF or JST transcripts.
Application Mailing Address
Your application and supporting materials should be submitted online. If you need to send any additional items, please mail to:
Graduate Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 35060
Syracuse, NY 13235-5060
Note: If you are sending materials using a package delivery company (i.e. FedEx, UPS, DHL), please use this address:
Enrollment Processing-Graduate Admissions
400 Ostrom Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
- The department or program you are applying to is your best source for information and the best way to check your application status. Find a contact .
- For general questions, feel free to call 315.443.4492 or email .
- For application assistance, applicants can email the Help Desk or click on “Contact our Help Desk” within the application.
Admitted to Syracuse
Congratulations! Check out these links for more information on your next steps: