By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy.

If you have previously served in the United States Armed Forces, are currently serving on active duty, or if you are in the National Guard or Reserve, please see the application requirements below.

Thank You for Your Service to Our Nation!

If you are interested in enrolling in part-time study or fully online undergraduate degree programs, visit the College of Professional Studies for more information on application and admission requirements. 

If you are interested in enrolling in a graduate program (full time, part time, online or hybrid), visit our Graduate Admissions webpage for more information on application and admission requirements.

Questions about requirements or application materials? Call 315.443.3611.

Application Requirements

Complete the Veteran and Military Application for Admission, the Common Application or the Coalition Application.

Complete an audition or portfolio review, if required. Refer to the College Specific Requirements to determine if you need to submit additional materials. 

Send the materials listed below to:

Enrollment Processing–Undergraduate Admissions
400 Ostrom Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244

  • Official high school transcript, General Education Diploma (GED) or Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) if you have fewer than 12 credits of college coursework completed.
  • Official college or university transcripts for every college or university you have attended. Do not send photocopies or unofficial copies.
  • Official military transcripts such as the Community College of the Air Force, Joint Services Transcript, or from any specialty military school that provides transcripts.
  • A copy of your DD214 (member copy 4) or NGB-22. If you are currently serving, please provide the most recent copy of your orders or enlistment contract.
  • A signed copy of the Transfer College Report if you have separated from the military and are currently attending or have attended another school full time since separating.