For a copy of the agreement with your school or college; or if you are considering transferring from a school or college not listed below, please contact the Office of Admissions for assistance.
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Bellevue Community College
- Cayuga County Community College
- Corning Community College
- De Anza College
- Erie Community College
- Herkimer Community College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Jamestown Community College
- Jefferson Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Miami Dade Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Monroe Community College
- SUNY Morrisville
- Niagara County Community College
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Oakton Community College
- Onondaga Community College**
- Queensborough Community College
- San Diego Mesa College
- Santa Monica Community College
- Tompkins Cortland Community College
- Wells College*
*Wells College: Syracuse Pathway Program
This pathway program enables select students to pursue a Syracuse University degree after attending Wells College for one year. The length of collegiate study and type of degree will be the same as if you joined Syracuse University in the fall, but the path to Syracuse University will be more like that of a transfer student.
If you are selected and choose to participate in the pathway program, you will:
- Attend nearby Wells College, in the town of Aurora, NY, for your first year. After that, you can transfer credits to Syracuse (requirements apply).
- Complete your second, third, and fourth years at Syracuse University, then graduate on time with a Syracuse bachelor's degree.
If you are chosen to participate in the Pathway Program, you will be notified via email in response to your application to Syracuse University.
**Reverse Transfer Credit Agreement
The Reverse Transfer Credit Agreement assists you if you earned credits that applied toward an associate's degree while enrolled at OCC, did not complete sufficient credits to earn the degree and then pursued your education at Syracuse University. This agreement is designed to allow you to transfer your credits earned at Syracuse to OCC to have the opportunity to complete your associate's degree while pursuing a baccalaureate degree at Syracuse. Please contact the Office of Admissions for a copy of the agreement.