For a copy of the agreement with your school or college; or if you are considering transferring from a school or college not listed below, please contact the Office of Admissions for assistance.
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Bellevue Community College
- Cayuga County Community College
- Corning Community College
- De Anza College
- Erie Community College
- Herkimer Community College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Jamestown Community College
- Jefferson Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Le Moyne College*
- Miami Dade Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Monroe Community College
- SUNY Morrisville
- Niagara County Community College
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Oakton Community College
- Onondaga Community College**
- Queensborough Community College
- San Diego Mesa College
- Santa Barbara City College 2+2 Program***
- Santa Monica Community College
- Tompkins Cortland Community College
*Le Moyne College: Syracuse Pathway Program
This pathway program enables select students to pursue a Syracuse University degree after attending Le Moyne College for one year. The length of collegiate study and type of degree will be the same as if you joined Syracuse University in the fall, but the path to Syracuse University will be more like that of a transfer student.
If you are selected and choose to participate in the pathway program, you will:
- Attend nearby Le Moyne College, in the city of Syracuse, for your first year. After that, you can transfer all credits to Syracuse (requirements apply).
- Complete your second, third, and fourth years at Syracuse University, then graduate on time with a Syracuse bachelor’s degree.
If you are chosen to participate in the Pathway Program, you will be notified via email in response to your application to Syracuse University.
**Reverse Transfer Credit Agreement
The Reverse Transfer Credit Agreement assists you if you earned credits that applied toward an associate's degree while enrolled at OCC, did not complete sufficient credits to earn the degree and then pursued your education at Syracuse University. This agreement is designed to allow you to transfer your credits earned at Syracuse to OCC to have the opportunity to complete your associate's degree while pursuing a baccalaureate degree at Syracuse. Please contact the Office of Admissions for a copy of the agreement.
***Santa Barbara City College 2+2 Program
Syracuse University and Santa Barbara City College are pleased to offer 2+2 Programs. In order to receive admission in one of these programs, you must complete your Santa Barbara City College degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, as required by The College of Arts and Sciences or you must meet the University of California transfer admission unit requirement, fulfill IGETC and have at least a 3.0 GPA prior to transferring. If your GPA does not meet the 2+2 Program criteria, we welcome your application to Syracuse University as a general transfer student. If you are applying to Syracuse University under the auspices of this agreement, please review the following steps:
- Meet with an SBCC academic counselor and complete a letter of intent at the time you decide to participate in the 2+2 Program.
- Complete the 2+2 Program Supplemental Application one semester prior to your desired admission to Syracuse University. You may apply for entrance to the 2+2 Program when you submit your application to admission to Santa Barbara City College, or at any time during your first year of study at Santa Barbara City College. For the fall term, the 2+2 Program Supplemental Application is encouraged be on file by February 1st, and for the spring semester, by October 1.
Please contact the Office of Admissions for the necessary documents.