This pathway program enables select students to pursue a Syracuse University degree after attending Wells College for one year. The length of collegiate study and type of degree will be the same as if the student was able to join Syracuse University this fall, but the path to Syracuse University will be more like that of a transfer student.
To accept your offer to the pathway program, you should refer to the invitation email received in response to your application, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only students who are invited to the Syracuse Pathway Program may participate.
If you have been selected and choose to participate in the pathway program, you will:
- Attend nearby Wells College, in the town of Aurora, for your first year. After that, you can transfer credits to Syracuse University (requirements apply).
- Complete your second, third, and fourth years at Syracuse University, and graduate on time with a Syracuse bachelor’s degree.
If you are interested in eventually pursuing a transfer to Syracuse University, we advise you to follow a liberal arts curriculum. Please note that some of our talent-based programs and professional schools have limited space for transfer students.
- At Wells, you will participate in student orientation and have access to the same student services and support that all Wells students enjoy.
- Syracuse University and Wells College staff will be available to assist you with course registration. We recommend you consult with academic advisors from Syracuse and Wells to confirm that selected courses are transferable.
- Take a full course load (15 hours per semester, for a total of 30 hours) during the fall and spring semesters at Wells College.
- Achieve at least a 3.0 GPA at the conclusion of the fall and spring semesters.