This pathway program enables select students to pursue a Syracuse University degree after attending Wells College for one year. If you meet the below criteria after completing your first year at Wells College you will be guaranteed admission to Syracuse University’s College of Arts & Sciences. Other programs will be considered based upon strength of academic performance.
To accept your offer to the pathway program, you should refer to the decision letter you received in response to your application, or contact email@example.com.
Note: Only students who are invited to the Syracuse Pathway Program may participate.
If you have been selected and choose to participate in the pathway program, you will:
- Attend nearby Wells College, in the town of Aurora, for your first year. After that, you can transfer credits to Syracuse University (requirements apply).
- Complete your bachelor’s degree at Syracuse University.
If you are interested in eventually pursuing a transfer to Syracuse University, we advise you to follow a liberal arts curriculum. Please note that some of our talent-based programs and professional schools have limited space for transfer students.
- At Wells, you will participate in student orientation and have access to the same student services and support that all Wells students enjoy.
- Syracuse University and Wells College staff will be available to assist you with course registration. We recommend you consult with academic advisors from Syracuse and Wells to confirm that selected courses are transferable.
- Take a full course load (15 hours per semester, for a total of 30 hours) during the fall and spring semesters at Wells College.
- Achieve at least a 3.0 GPA at the conclusion of the fall and spring semesters.
- Students must submit their transcript to Syracuse University at the conclusion of the spring semester of their freshman year at Wells College. The official transcript deadline is July 1.