This pathway program enables select students to pursue a Syracuse University degree after attending Le Moyne College for one year. The length of collegiate study and type of degree will be the same as if the student was able to join Syracuse University this fall, but the path to Syracuse University will be more like that of a transfer student.
To accept your offer to the pathway program, you should refer to the invitation email received in response to your application, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only students who are invited to the Syracuse Pathway Program may participate.
If you have been selected and choose to participate in the pathway program, you will:
- Attend nearby Le Moyne College, in the City of Syracuse, for your first year. After that, you can transfer all credits to Syracuse University (requirements apply).
- Complete your second, third, and fourth years at Syracuse University, and graduate on time with a Syracuse bachelor’s degree.
- Provided academic requirements are met, at the conclusion of the your year at Le Moyne, you will be guaranteed admission to the College of Arts and Sciences. Should you wish to apply for another program, you will need to reactivate your Syracuse University application and review any additional requirements.
- At Le Moyne, you will participate in student orientation and have access to the same student services and support that all Le Moyne students enjoy.
- Syracuse University and Le Moyne staff will work with you to ensure the classes you select will transfer to Syracuse.
- During the fall and spring semesters, you will be invited to Syracuse University twice for formal events to help you get acclimated to the Syracuse campus.
- Take a full course load (15 hours per semester, for a total of 30 hours) during the fall and spring semesters at Le Moyne College.
- Achieve at least a 3.3 GPA at the conclusion of the fall and spring semesters.
- Take one class at Le Moyne during the fall of your second year, while enrolled full-time at Syracuse.