The most important contact you will have as a Syracuse University graduate student will be with your school or college. However, when accepting your admission the Office of Enrollment Management is your best contact to file your:
- Intent to Register form
- Tuition deposit (some programs only)
This checklist will help ensure that your admission acceptance is complete.
Intent to Register
You will receive your Intent to Register form via email from email@example.com. You should complete and return it to formally accept your offer of admission. Send completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Graduate Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 35060
Syracuse, NY 13235-5060
If you have been admitted to the College of Law, please review the intent to enroll process.
Each program of study has specific tuition deposit information. The list below outlines program requirements and deadlines. If you have additional questions please contact us. If your program requires the advance tuition deposit, the tuition deposit can be made on MySlice under Applicant Services and select Graduate Tuition Deposit to make your payment by credit card.
- School of Architecture: All programs
- College of Arts and Sciences: Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) and Speech-Language Pathology, M.S. programs only
- College of Engineering and Computer Science: Master’s programs only
- David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics: Master of Nutrition
- School of Information Studies: Master’s programs only
- Whitman School of Management: Master’s programs only
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs: Tuition deposit is required for students accepting their admission to the Master of Public Administration (MPA) or Master of Arts in International Relations (MA IR) programs. Those accepting admission to the joint M.P.A./M.A. International Relations program only need to provide one deposit of $500. An advanced tuition deposit is NOT required for students admitted through Executive Education for either of the Executive Degrees in Public Affairs or International Relations.
- Newhouse School of Public Communications: Master’s programs only (excluding Communications Management, Independent Study Degree Program)
Note: Your offer of admission will become void if the tuition deposit has not been received by the deadlines indicated. Payment should be in the form of a check or money order payable to Syracuse University. When you enroll for the semester for which you have been admitted your deposit will be credited to your Bursar account as an advance tuition payment. The deposit is not refunded if you do not enroll.
Changing Your Semester of Enrollment
If you do not plan to enroll at Syracuse University in the semester for which you have been admitted, you must contact your department to defer your admission. If approved, your admission record will be updated accordingly.