By continuing to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies in accordance with our privacy policy.

If you have been admitted to the College of Law, please review the law admitted student checklist.

If you have not activated your NetID already, you will need to do so. You can activate your NetID using your SUID number. Graduate admission applicants can find their SUID number at the top of their Admissions Applicant Portal.

Please Note: It can take up to 24 business hours after activating your NetID before you will be able to log into MySlice.

Activate your NetID

  • Log in to your application status portal using the following link: Syracuse University Application Status Portal. Locate and complete the Admission Acceptance Form provided within the portal. This form signifies your intent to accept the admission offer.
  • In the same application status portal, find the option to submit the $500 Graduate Tuition Deposit. This deposit may be required to secure your place in the program and is typically non-refundable.
  • Once your Admission Acceptance Form and Graduate Deposit have been completed and submitted, you will be matriculated.

By the end of their first semester of study, all graduate students must submit an official transcript which must bear the appropriate signatures and seal of the institution that issued it, and must be received by Syracuse University in a sealed envelope directly from that institution. Unsealed documents which may have been in the hands of students are not considered official.

Find further information on transcript requirements for domestic and international students.

Learn more about the student health insurance requirement.

If you already have health insurance coverage you can waive this requirement through the link above as well.

Health Services provides a patient portal for students to securely upload required immunizations and complete needed health screenings. Use your NetID and password to access the portal at

Records are due prior to your arrival on campus.

Once you’ve submitted your Admission Acceptance Form and advance payments, please visit the Center for International Services for more information on preparing for your arrival and SEVIS record transferring procedures.

The Office of the Registrar is home to all registration information.

Domestic students, you will need to complete a FAFSA in order to be considered for federal student aid.

Both International and domestic students can view information about other forms of funding on the Graduate Student Aid page.

A list of housing options can be viewed through our Off Campus Housing webpage. From this page you can view community resources or find a roommate. To view potential roommates you will need to create a profile. You will need to log in with your SU ID credentials and complete a new registrant profile page.

Check the Graduate School calendar for more information on orientation events.

We are here to support and answer your questions. Get in touch!