Weekday visits give students an overview of the University's offerings and campus experience. They include information sessions and the opportunity to tour and learn more about the University's schools and colleges. Weekday campus visits are intended for prospective first-year and transfer students who have not yet applied for admission. Students who have applied will receive information about campus visit opportunities after admission decisions are sent.
Weekday visits are offered daily, Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Prospective Student Visit Schedule
- 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.: Information Session
- 9:30 - 10:45 a.m.: Campus Tour
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: School/College Visit
- 1:00-1:30 p.m.: Information Session
- 1:30-2:45 p.m.: Campus Tour
- 3:00-4:00 p.m.: School/College Visit
Admitted Student Visit Schedule
- 10:30-11:00 a.m.: Information Session
- 11:00 a.m.: Campus Tour, Lunch in a residence hall
- 1:30 p.m.: School/College Visit
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m., and you should plan to spend the day on campus. You’ll meet staff and faculty in your college of interest, talk with representatives from offices such as Admissions, Financial Aid and Study Abroad, visit a residence hall, and have lunch.
Can’t Make it to Syracuse?
Visit the links below to see when we’ll be in your area and take a virtual tour so you can get a feel for campus.