Campus tours are available Monday - Friday for admitted students and two family members from the same household. Led by a student ambassador from our University 100, the tour will provide you insight into academics and what it’s like to be a student on campus.
- Tours will be entirely outside, limited to six groups per tour and will last one hour.
- Visitors will be required to maintain social distance of six feet from staff and tour guides when possible and will be required to wear masks at all times.
- We would appreciate your cooperation by reviewing the CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 symptoms prior to arrival. We also ask that you review and adhere to any New York State Travel Advisories.
- We are not able to accommodate in-person meetings. We would be happy to connect with you virtually.
- Health and safety information will be emailed to registrants in the confirmation email.
Reservations are required. Space is limited.
Self-Guided Tour Also Available
You are also welcome to explore campus on your own using our self-guided tour. To access the tour, please check in with the Office of Admissions at the Visitor’s Center (Crouse-Hinds Hall at 900 South Crouse Avenue). Admissions staff will be available to answer any questions you may have between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. If you are touring outside of these hours, please follow the instructions posted at the front entrance.
Information about short-term parking, admissions parking, lot locations, accessibility, directions and maps.
Syracuse University is located in the heart of New York state, resting atop a hill overlooking the City of Syracuse. The sprawling campus is just a short walk, drive or bus ride away from downtown.