Available Monday-Friday, at 10:30 a.m., and Saturday at 10 a.m., the campus visit for admitted students provides insight into our academics and what it’s like to be a student on campus.
Your visit will begin with a half hour information session, followed by a campus tour led by a student ambassador from our University 100.
While you’re on campus, you’re also invited to visit the school or college to which you were admitted. You can register for this school/college information session as part of your overall visit registration.
Campus Visit Schedule (Monday-Friday)
- 10:30 a.m.: Information Session
- 11 a.m.: Campus Tour
- 1:30 p.m.: School/College Visit
Campus Visit Schedule (Saturday)
- 10 a.m.: Information Session
- 10:30 a.m.: Campus Tour
- Like many institutions, Syracuse University has implemented public health guidance due to COVID-19. We ask that you adhere to the appropriate masking and safety protocols as outlined by the University.
- Available for admitted students and two family members from the same household.
- We would appreciate your cooperation by reviewing the CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 symptoms prior to arrival. We also ask that you review and adhere to any New York State Travel Advisories.
- Health and safety information will be emailed to registrants in the confirmation email.
You are also welcome to explore campus on your own using our self-guided tour. To access the tour, please check in with the Office of Admissions at the Visitor’s Center (401 University Place). Admissions staff will be available to answer any questions you may have between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. If you are touring outside of these hours, please follow the instructions posted at the front entrance.
Information about short-term parking, admissions parking, lot locations, accessibility, directions and maps.
Syracuse University is located in the heart of New York state, resting atop a hill overlooking the City of Syracuse. The sprawling campus is just a short walk, drive or bus ride away from downtown.