The Net Price Calculator is a great planning tool. It provides an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for. No matter where you are in the college planning process, you’ll be able to make more informed decisions about when and how much to save.
What You’ll Need
- 20-30 minutes
- Basic information about your family’s financial situation
- Recent tax forms and pay stubs
Before You Begin
Prior to utilizing the Net Price Calculator, please read the following helpful information.
- The estimate produced using this net price calculator does not represent the actual net price you will have to pay to attend Syracuse University. Instead, it is an estimate designed to help you understand what the approximate net price you will have to pay to attend Syracuse University is likely to be.
- Many factors affecting the actual net price you will have to pay can vary in the future including the University’s charges for attendance; the amount and availability of University-provided financial aid; the amount and availability of financial aid provided to students by the government and others; the amount of and availability of financial aid provided to the University by the government and others; economic conditions; etc.
- The amounts that are reflected during your use of this calculator similarly are estimates. They are not a final determination or actual award of financial assistance to you.
- The only way you will know for certain what it will cost to attend Syracuse University, what financial aid you will receive, and what net amount you will have to pay is by applying for admission, completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and all other applications required for financial aid for which you may be eligible, and receiving official notification of your admission and the financial aid you are awarded. Thus the estimate and all other information produced using this calculator shall not be binding upon the Secretary of the United States Department of Education, Syracuse University, the State of New York, or any other person, government, or entity nor shall they have liability of any kind related to them, and you shall have no legal claim of any sort against them, or any of them, with respect to the estimate and all other information produced using this calculator.
For more information on applying for federal student aid, please go to the Federal Student Aid website.
An experienced Syracuse University financial aid specialist is never more than a call or click away.