Syracuse University’s Foundation Relations team is here to help you interact and assess our capabilities and partner together. We’ll connect you with innovative programs and faculty experts whose vision, research and projects align with your values and priorities.
Our partnerships with foundations have an impressive track record, resulting in unique, groundbreaking programs and projects at the local, regional and national level. We can help you:
- Connect with faculty, researchers and programs
- Identify current and future initiatives that offer unique opportunities to make an impact
- Engage senior University leadership and envision partnerships that have long-term sustainable impact
- Explore strategies for increasing the prevalence of underrepresented groups in the sciences and technology and track their success over time
- Explore our interdisciplinary approaches to science, policy and health
- Expand access to your grant opportunities and encourage talented early-career faculty to pursue your fellowships, prizes and awards
- Learn more about plans and commitments to diverse populations in the community and globally
- Navigate University policies and procedures.
Please contact the office for assistance. We look forward to partnering with you.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- The JPB Foundation has supported Professor Charlie Driscoll and his collaborations with Harvard on clean energy policy
- The Lilly Endowment has provided support to Dean Brian Konkol to develop innovative faith leaders
- Starr Foundation Scholarship
- Knight Foundation has supported Professor Jennifer Stromer-Galley’s work on elections and misinformation
To learn more about Syracuse University foundation partnerships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.