Syracuse University Corporate and Foundation Relations builds bridges between faculty, students, and staff and leading organizations to increase funding and engagement and promote institutional priorities to build an inclusive student experience, advance innovation, develop future leaders, and drive social and economic impact in a changing society.
Our Foundation Relations team can connect you with faculty experts and innovative programs that align with your priorities. We’ll help you identify current and future initiatives that will have a meaningful, positive impact in our changing world.
Businesses can work with our team to accelerate recruiting efforts, mentor diverse students on their career journey, partner in the community, collaborate on research, or access our nationally preeminent veterans’ institute.
We provide insight into funding trends, track the University’s existing relationships with philanthropic organizations, and give feedback on project ideas and applications. This information increases your chances of securing funding and enables us to coordinate efforts across the University.
Our team facilitates vital connections between the University and local, national and international partners, creating outstanding opportunities for students, faculty and our broader community. We are collaborators who operate at the nexus of groundbreaking university and student initiatives and external partners who are defining our time.
Services We Provide
- Initiate, encourage and manage relationships between the University and corporate and foundation partners
- Engage internal and external leadership in strategic conversations
- Support diverse, equitable and inclusive opportunities for students
- Maintain a catalog of cross-university opportunities
- Assist with the development and submission of applications and contracts
- Complete proactive research to identify prospective funders and promising research
- Identify unique cross-disciplinary opportunities for collaboration
To learn more about Syracuse University partnerships, please email email@example.com.