Syracuse University provides a multitude of options for students who have nutritional concerns including access to a registered dietitian who can assist in menu development, nutritional information, and help plan dietary needs (e.g., to manage food allergies).
To contact our dietitian, call 315.443.9884.
For confidential counseling regarding clinical nutrition and body image issues, you're encouraged to contact the staff dietitian at the Barnes Center at The Arch at 315.443.8000.
Food Services continually strives to eliminate waste. Some of our green practices include:
- Efforts to buy local whenever possible
- Advanced menu planning
- Collaborative composting with the Onondaga County Resource Recovery Agency
- Reusable bottles given to students on meal plans
- Reusable to-go containers for students on meal plans
- Recyclable corn-based take-out containers and paperboard drink containers
- Tray-less dining at Graham, Ernie Davis, Sadler, and Shaw dining centers
Food Services is always looking for new practical ways to be sustainable and encourages you to help us be green.