While each religious group serves a particular faith constituency, the groups work together as part of the Religious Life Council on issues of interfaith engagement, student welfare, and spiritual programming.
All religious groups support and live out the Hendricks Chapel Ethical Framework that calls upon each chaplaincy and religious group to honor the religious freedom, human dignity, conscience, personal spiritual welfare, and the religious tradition of every person to whom they minister.
For more information, visit the lower level of Hendricks Chapel where each religious group maintains a bulletin board with up to date information about their group’s activities.
- Adventist Christian Fellowship (ACF)
- Alpha Phi Omega (APO)
- Baha'i Student Club of Syracuse University
- Bible Study Ministries
- Brothers And Sisters In Christ (BASIC) All Nations
- Campus Bible Fellowship
- Catholic Association at SU
- Chabad House Jewish Student Center
- Christian Science College Organization
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Hillel Jewish Student Union (HJSU)
- Latter-day Saint Student Association (LDSSA)
- Muslim Students' Association (MSA)
- Mustard Seed Fellowship
- Orthodox Christian Fellowship
- PENSA (Pentecostal Student Association) Campus Ministry
- Syracuse Student Buddhist Association
- Syracuse Lutheran Student Association
- Syracuse Pagan Association
- The Vineyard
- Young Life College