Meet current students, learn more about your academic program, explore campus, meet with representatives from many of the offices and student organizations at Syracuse, and have lunch in the Dome.
- April 3 | This reception is part of the Own the Dome program.
- April 10 | Register
- April 17 | Register
- April 21 | Register
What to Expect
Plan to spend the day learning what it means to be a Syracuse student. The day begins with check-in between 8-9 a.m. and runs through the early afternoon. Agenda includes:
- Welcome session and video introduction
- College information sessions
- Lunch and Campus Life Expo
- Campus and residence hall tours
- Opportunities to explore the colleges and other University offices
We recommend casual dress and comfortable shoes. Be prepared for all types of weather. More information on the program and registration information will be available in mid-March.
Parking for Spring Receptions will be in the Skytop lot.
Shuttles will take you from the Skytop lot to the Schine Student Center for check-in. Please allow 20 minutes to get from the Skytop Parking Lot to the Schine Student Center.