All Main Campus and Skyhall residents are required to purchase a meal plan. Meal plan options are based on your class year. Please indicate which meal plan you want on the online Housing and Meal Plan Application, which will be available once you submit your Admission Acceptance Form (AAF) and the appropriate payments.
Your Dietary Needs
- You’ll have a wide variety of fresh foods to choose from every day, including daily entrees, vegetarian and vegan items, pizza, deli, salad bar, grill, and made-to-order stations.
- Shaw Dining Center offers Kosher and Halal meals on weekdays for lunch and dinner.
- Every dining center offers both vegetarian and vegan items at each meal.
- If you have a special dietary requirement, food allergy, or other nutrition and food-related issue, please make an appointment to meet with the registered dietitian. Assistance is also provided in dining centers if you have visual impairments or limited mobility.
View the 2020-21 meal plan descriptions and rates. Costs and descriptions for 2021-22 will be provided when available.
- Meal plans can be used at Brockway, Ernie Davis, Graham, Sadler, and Shaw Dining Centers. Meal plan accommodations are made for Goldstein Dining (for Skyhall residents only) and The Warehouse (VPA students only).
- First-year students may choose one of four plans: the premium meal plan, the deluxe meal plan, the 19-meal plan, or the 14-meal plan.
- Each meal plan includes a SUpercard FOOD account. This account allows you to buy food on an a-la-carte basis in the food courts, the Dome Concessions, campus convenience stores, Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center restaurant, vending machines, and cafés located in campus buildings.
- You can easily add to your balance online in $25 increments any time during the academic year, once your NetID is initiated. SUpercard FOOD balances carry over from fall to spring semester. Unused balances remaining after June 30 are non-refundable.
- The PLUS declining balance cash account provides access to goods and services, other than food, through your University I.D. card. A PLUS account can be used in campus washers and dryers, to buy tickets at the Schine Student Center Box Office and for events at the Dome, at the Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion, the University Bookstore, and for copy services.
- A minimum of $25 is required to open a PLUS account with a maximum of $2,000 per semester. Funds can be added to your PLUS account online once your NetID is initiated. The balance on your account carries over from fall semester to spring semester. At the end of the spring semester, unused balances are credited to your bursar account.