Cost of Attendance
Check out detailed information on the cost of attendance for Syracuse University undergraduates, graduates and international students.
Available Financial Aid
Paying for college should be manageable for students at every income level. Syracuse University has grants, scholarships, loans and special programs that can be tailored to meet individual needs. Support is even available for summer and study abroad programs. We’ll help you find the aid that works for you.
Apply for Financial Aid.
You’ve invested your future in Syracuse University, so apply for the financial aid you need to make that investment pay off.
The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship Programs works for you. Our goal is to make the financial aid process as simple and transparent as possible, so please share your questions and concerns with us.
Remember Dates and Deadlines!
If you’re applying for financial aid, review the required applications and due dates. In order to be considered for aid, you must file all of your application materials by the specified dates.
Did you know…
During the 2021-22 academic year, 83 percent of Syracuse University students received some form of financial support totaling more than $447 million. The single largest form of financial aid was more than $328 million awarded to students in the form of Syracuse University grants and scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are financial aid awards taxable?
- Do I need to file for financial aid every year?
- If I receive my Student Aid Report (SAR) and it says I am selected for verification, what do I need to do?
- What if there is a change in my family situation or I have special circumstances?
- Should I send Syracuse University my income tax returns?
- What types of financial aid must be repaid and what types do not have to be repaid?
- More frequently asked questions