If you’re applying for financial aid, review the required applications and due dates. In order to be considered for aid, you must file all of your application materials by the specified dates.
Did you know…
During the 2022-23 academic year, 82 percent of Syracuse University students received some form of financial support totaling more than $465 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are financial aid awards taxable?
- Do I need to file for financial aid every year?
- If I receive my Student Aid Report (SAR) and it says I am selected for verification, what do I need to do?
- What if there is a change in my family situation or I have special circumstances?
- Should I send Syracuse University my income tax returns?
- What types of financial aid must be repaid and what types do not have to be repaid?
- More frequently asked questions