Creative leaders inspire, cultivate, and implement imaginative solutions that can redefine an organization and ignite meaningful change. In the creative leadership program, you will:
- Acquire the skills to build and lead effective and diverse teams in a local and global workforce
- Build professional networks and relationships.
- Develop skills for creative conflict resolution, communication, presentational speaking, writing and research, negotiation, and problem solving.
- Assess an organization’s culture, the dynamics of power within the organization, and strengths/weaknesses of its leaders.
- Implement, develop, and oversee work processes based on desired outcomes.
- Apply creative leadership tools and thinking for assessing industry trends, forecasting, decision making, strategic planning, and managing risk to develop appropriate solutions.
The things I've learned in my classes at SU—teamwork, individual leadership, problem solving—were put to good use every day.
—Benjamin Vasquez, BPS Creative Leadership Student and Summer '17 White House Intern
College of Professional Studies
The College of Professional Studies is a global, inclusive and future-facing college that provides access to a diverse population of students and learners who seek a Syracuse University degree, credential, certificate or educational experience from anywhere in the world. Part-time, online and on-campus programs with flexible formats allow students to excel in a way that best suits their lives.
Sample courses for creative leadership majors include:
- Introduction to Creative Leadership
- Communication in Organizations
- Creativity Leadership and Social Responsibility
- Branding & Marketing Works
- Imagination, Entrepreneurship, and Creative Problem Solving
- Business Organizations
Life After Syracuse University
The creative leadership bachelors degree at Syracuse University’s College of Professional Studies will give you the leadership skills you need to advance your career. Our research has shown that there is high demand for degree recipients from Syracuse University with the creative leadership skills our program highlights. These include:
- Creative and organizational leadership
- Cooperative negotiations
- Information reporting and presentation
- Technology innovation
With a creative leadership bachelor's degree or certificate from the College of Professional Studies, you will put yourself ahead of the competition when applying for positions such as:
- Client relationship associate
- Marketing analytics manager
- Relationship manager
- Demand generation manager
Enroll now to advance your career with a degree or certificate in creative leadership from the College of Professional Studies.