For Students and Families
- Online Success Toolkit
- Preparing Your Virtual Academic Experience Toolkit
- Office of Interdisciplinary Programs and Outreach (disability access)
- Parent and Family Services
- MySlice – update your emergency contact information in MySlice to receive text and email notifications regarding campus operations.
Center for Learning and Student Success (CLASS) services are being moved online.This includes academic coaching, individual tutoring and academic integrity case management, including hearings. Most, if not all, regularly scheduled group tutoring will also continue online. Details are available on the CLASS website .
Financial Aid: The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarship programs has created the emergency funding page for CARES Act funding. The Office of Financial Literacy has also created a COVID-19 resource page to help students manage their finances during the pandemic.
Food and Groceries : For the most up-to-date information, please visit the Food Services website . Both the South Campus Express and West Campus Express convenience stores remain open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Students can also place an online grocery order from the Bookstore’s market and receive free on-campus delivery.
Internet and Technology Support for Students: We are acutely aware that some individuals may require financial support to purchase computers/laptops for remote access and to cover internet costs. Students on financial aid who need to purchase computers for remote access because they do not have one may submit a Financial Aid Appeal to cover this cost. Contact KC Woods, associate director of financial aid, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315.443.1513 if you have questions.
Materials Distribution and Mail Services: The office, located at 1600 Jamesville Ave., is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday for mail/package pickup and drop-off and email/regular mail distribution. To continue receiving mail/package delivery, schedule pickups or put a hold on all mail and packages until further notice, email email@example.com or call 315.443.2803. To make materials distribution arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315.443.2446.
Student Employment: Email email@example.com or 315.443.2268.
For Faculty and Staff
- Academic Strategy Report
- Blackboard Organizations
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra training sessions
- Course Transition Assistance
- Teaching Preparedness Checklist
- Align Your Course for Adaptability
- Faculty Resources for Online Teaching
- Online Success Toolkit
- Research Faculty Guidance
- Resources for Online Teaching from Syracuse University Libraries
- Rapid Online Course Development Guide
- Technology for Working Remotely
- MySlice – update your emergency contact information in MySlice to receive text and email notifications regarding campus operations