Students requiring a test are encouraged to use an at-home COVID test. If positive, complete the COVID-19 Positive Test Result Notification Form. If a student needs medical advice or evaluation, call 315.443.8000 to schedule an appointment at the Barnes Center at The Arch. Faculty and staff requiring a COVID test are encouraged to utilize a community provider, your primary care physician or an at-home COVID test.
The University also offers low cost self-administered COVID tests for students, faculty and staff. You can purchase these through the Barnes Center Pharmacy as well as dedicated vending machines across campus at the following locations:
- Barnes Center: first level near JMA Dome side entrance
- Dineen Hall: ground level vending area
- Life Sciences Complex: first level in the existing vending area
- Goldstein Student Center: ground level in the existing vending area
- Schine Student Center: ground level in the underground sitting area
- The Mount: ground level of dining facility on the Day Hall side
View checklists for information on what to do if you test positive on a self-administered, at home test.