Connecting Students and Alumni
- Our expansive alumni network gives its time, talent and treasure to connect students with opportunities, knowledge and experiences that prepare them for a lifetime of success.
- At our satellite campuses in Los Angeles, New York City and Washington, D.C., students gain firsthand experience and networking opportunities through internships offered by alumni in public policy and the entertainment and media industries.
- Alumni and students form bonds through more than 50 regional and affinity groups across the globe, supporting each other with social, philanthropic and professional development programs—and cheering for the Orange together.
Celebrating Orange Impact
- Our 260,000+ alumni have been making their mark on the world since Syracuse University’s founding in 1870. Whether in the arts, entertainment, journalism, business, government, law, scientific research, human services or anything in between, our graduates have made significant contributions to creating a better tomorrow.
- Recent alumni have turned their passion for change into award-winning entrepreneurial ventures ranging from reducing waterborne illnesses in India to creating portable electric vehicle chargers.