of InclusiveU graduates found jobs in 2019, reflecting the impact of a true campus experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
of Syracuse University students received some form of financial support totaling more than $414 million in 2019-20.
- For more than 30 years, the Our Time Has Come Scholarship program has honored outstanding Black and Latino students like Taylor John ’22 for their academic achievements. To date, more than 1,300 scholarships have been awarded.
- The Newhouse School of Public Communications is a leader in placing women in the broadcast booth, launching the first female-forward ACC Network Extra broadcast during the 2019-20 season.
- Our Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence guides faculty in teaching methods that facilitate academic achievement for all students by creating a classroom climate where students feel safe, understood and connected.
- Our Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Engagement awards grants that foster and support diverse undergraduate participation in faculty-guided scholarly research and creative inquiry.
- Post-traditional students like Jackieleen Verdejo find a rich array of online and part-time programs that empower them to fulfill their goals with the flexibility to achieve a healthy work-life balance.