Flu shots are expected for our community—students, faculty and staff—unless an individual has a compelling religious or medical exemption. Beginning Oct. 5 and throughout the month, flu shots will be available, at no cost, at two locations: the Stadium and the Skybarn on South Campus. Appointments for the on-site flu vaccine clinics are required. Students, faculty and staff may also choose to receive a flu vaccine at a pharmacy or from another health care provider and provide the necessary documentation to the University. More information is provided at the links below.
COVID-19 Response Checklists
Guidance for faculty, staff and students who have tested positive for COVID-19 or suspect that they have been exposed to the virus. View checklists.
- Safely Socializing in a Pandemic
- Response to New York State Department of Health - Interim Guidance for Higher Education During the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- Syracuse University SAFE - A COVID-19 Public Health & Emergency Response Framework Supporting Reactivation of a Residential Campus
- Return to Campus Plan for Faculty and Staff (Office of Human Resources)
- Return to Campus Research
- Environmental Health and Safety