Hosted by admissions staff or University representatives, Information Sessions provide an introduction to Syracuse University. They involve a short presentation highlighting topics such as academic offerings, campus life, admissions requirements, and include time for Q&A.
Events in Los Angeles
Virtual admissions interviews will be offered throughout the fall. Search by Southern California/Hawaii for dates and to register.
Events in New York City
Academic Information Sessions
Meet representatives from our schools and colleges to learn about your academic area(s) of interest including experiential learning opportunities, study abroad and more. Click on your program of interest to register.
- College of Arts and Sciences | Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs - October 16, 6 p.m. ET
- College of Engineering and Computer Science - October 16, 2 p.m. ET
- College of Visual and Performing Arts - October 2
Information Session (all programs) – 2 p.m. ET
Interactive Session for Art & Design – 4:30 p.m. ET
- School of Architecture Design Charettes - October 23
9:30 a.m. - noon ET
2 – 4:30 p.m. ET
- Newhouse School of Public Communications - October 17
Session 1: 11 a.m. ET
Session 2: 1 p.m. ET
Session 3: 3 p.m. ET
- School of Education – October 23, 1 p.m. ET
Virtual admissions interviews will be offered throughout the fall. Search by New York Metro for dates and to register.
College Fairs are an opportunity for you to talk to admissions representatives, ask questions about the application process, financial aid, campus life, specific programs and majors, and generally anything you’d like to know.
We also exhibit at numerous high schools around the county. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we're coming to your high school.