You’ll be part of a tight-knit community and support system from the time you arrive through your years as a seasoned alumnus. It’s this combination of rigor and support that propels Syracuse grads to excellent post-graduate outcomes and long-term successes.
Class of 2020 Highlights
- 86% of placement survey respondents report they are employed full-time or part-time, in the military, participating in a service or volunteer program, or attending graduate school within six months of their graduation.
- 90% of employed respondents report that their job relates to their career goals.
- 32% of respondents who entered the workforce obtained their full-time position by graduation.
Syracuse graduates have gone on to work at Bloomberg, Deloitte, Facebook, GE, IBM, iHeartMedia, Inc., Lockheed Martin, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, National Football League (NFL), NBCUniversal, Teach for America, Walt Disney Company, Wayfair, Yelp, and more.
After graduation, some Syracuse University students choose to pursue a graduate degree, with 31 percent of respondents reporting that they are continuing their education. Top graduate schools for Syracuse 2020 grads include:
- Boston University
- Cornell University
- George Washington University
- Johns Hopkins University
- New York University
- Northwestern University
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Chicago
- University of Southern California
- Vanderbilt University
- Washington University in St. Louis
Results reflect information on 2,699 of 3,389 undergraduate degree recipients, representing an 80 percent knowledge rate.
The class of 2020 consists of graduates from undergraduate programs who were awarded degrees in August and December of 2019 and May, June and July of 2020.