You’ll be part of a tight-knit community and support system from the time you arrive through your years as a seasoned alumnus. It’s this combination of rigor and support that propels Syracuse grads to excellent post-graduate outcomes and long-term successes.
Class of 2019 Highlights
The Class of 2019 consists of graduates from undergraduate programs who were awarded degrees in July, August, December 2018 and May and June 2019. Here is an outcomes overview:
- 87% of placement survey respondents report they are employed full-time or part-time, interning, in the military, participating in a service or volunteer program, or attending graduate school.
- 90% of employed respondents report that their job relates to their career goals.
- 40% of respondents who entered the workforce obtained their full-time position by graduation.
- Respondents reported an average base salary of $54,033.
Syracuse graduates have gone on to work at Bloomberg, Deloitte, General Electric, IBM, iHeartMedia, Inc., Lockheed Martin, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, MLB Network, NBCUniversal, Teach for America, Walt Disney Company, Wayfair, Yelp, and more.
After graduation, some Syracuse University students choose to pursue a graduate degree, with twenty percent of respondents reporting that they are continuing their education. Top graduate schools for Syracuse 2019 grads include:
- Boston University
- George Washington University
- Harvard University
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Chicago
- University of Southern California
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Yale University