Please note: While our COVID-19 restrictions on campus have eased significantly, some are still in place. They are:
- Fully vaccinated members of our campus community (students, faculty and staff) do not need to wear a mask or social distance while indoors on campus.
- Unvaccinated members of our campus community (students, faculty and staff) should continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing indoors.
- All individuals, regardless of vaccine status, will be supported if they choose to wear a mask while indoors on the Syracuse University campus.
- All visitors to campus (i.e., campus tour groups, other short-term visitors) must adhere to the policy above while inside buildings on campus.
- All visitors to campus (i.e., campus tour groups, other short-term visitors) must adhere to the masking policy above while on campus in outdoor settings.
Please find complete details regarding our latest health safety guidelines at Syracuse University News.
Groups or organizations with nonprofit status and an educational component in their mission may use the Warehouse community spaces, free of charge. All other services, such as technical support, CART, catering, etc., are not included. Meetings and events must also be free for attendees.
Funds may be raised to support a nonprofit, but all money must be handled by the guest organization and all risk undertaken. If your group is handling money on the premises, please notify the security officer at the front desk.
These community spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan ahead to get your preferred time and location.
- Auditorium (100a)
- Maximum capacity: 121
- Projection and video/audio recording ready
- First floor off of Washington Street and one flight of stairs up from W. Fayette Street
- Small Conference Room (002)
- Maximum capacity: 17
- Projection ready
- Ground floor off of W. Fayette Street
- Community Engagement Room (016)
- Maximum capacity: 146
- Projection ready
- Ground floor off of W. Fayette Street and downstairs from W. Washington Street
Once you have completed the online request form, you will be notified of eligibility and availability within four business days of your request.