Form Contact Info
101 Steele Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244-1111
· Request does not guarantee room.
· Confirmation will be sent via campus mail.
· Please check event type that best describes your event
· This form must be submitted at least 3 business days prior to meeting or (closed) rehearsal date.
· Falsely describing events may result in loss of space privileges throughout the entire academic year
Please specify both building and room
If your requested room(s) is not available we will place you in another space with comparable capabilties.
· Other charges may apply to event facilities, i.e. Goldstein Auditorium, Underground, Skybarn, etc. Please direct questions to SCPS staff.
· NOTE: Your Organization is responsible for ALL COST ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SERVICE. If you are requesting WIRELESS MICROPHONES there is an additional charge for an operator of the equipment.
This Room Reservation does not guarantee the requested room. A confirmation will be sent when your requst has been processed. The Registrar's Office reserves the right to reassign space in order to accommodate a different or larger group. It is the sponsor’s responsibility to pay for any damages incurred in room(s) that have been reserved. The undersigned submission indicates agreement to the above conditions and to all guidelines set by the University.
900 South Crouse Ave
Syracuse, NY 13244